Friday, July 2, 2010

Roger Ebert's Regrets

Ho-hum. It's not every day that a douchebag wishes to make up for his past mistakes with a public (sort-of-an) apology, but Roger Ebert is expressing that he "was a fool for mentioning video games in the first place" in his blog post on Thursday.

Of course, his blog post was marred with the dribble "I still think I'm right, I just should've kept my fat, cock-mouth shut." And what kind of shit is that? I guess he felt he had to say -something- when the shitstorm that is all gamers (and anybody with a modicum of common sense) rained down on him and his blog for what could've been the dumbest comment in history.

Anyway, I've gotta wrap this up because I've got some bad guys' asses to kick before 1:30. Roger Ebert doesn't get off the hook that easily. Nobody else on my shitlist does, so why would I let some no-talent movie critic off the hook?

Instead of offering to send Roger Ebert a bunch of video games so he can familiarize himself with games as an artform, I'm going to simply send him a spoon.

So he can eat my ass.

No comments:

Post a Comment