Saturday, July 10, 2010

Bored.

Blogging these days is hard. It's not so much that I don't have anything to talk about. It's that, times like these, I feel like I don't have anybody to talk -to-. Yes, there are followers down on the sidebar, but they're all from my old "WARKRAFT RULZ" days. And I kinda miss that, honestly...

No, I don't miss Malfurion's Raiders or parsing through lists of sub-par gear upgrades. None of that junk. I miss browsing through all the blog/community links that holds everyone together. They've got massive websites dedicated to this mammoth of the game, and it feels like playing City of Heroes is like moving from the big city into sunny little Bumfuck, Egypt.

Yes, everybody knows each other and all that crap. I used to sift through articles, blog posts, freakin' miles and miles of comments, and now I get to kick around a tumbleweed. The forums aren't even very active. The Virtue forums ("Unofficial roleplaying server") only kick over like 20 times a day. And that's considered busy.

Holy fuck, where are all the people who -like- this game!?!?

1 comment:

  1. I hear you!, I feel that way sometimes, I barely post anything on my blog now, My blog is random not just talking about the game I play, but also whats going on about my life generally. But as soon I sit in front of my computer, I check if there is any comments but nothing =( maybe My blog is not good enough or something lol but its okay =), anyway, but I agree with you Blogging now a days is hard.

    ReplyDelete