Thursday, August 6, 2009

Getting Old

I rant and rave in guild chat and then remember I have a blog.

You know what pisses me off? Waiting for a heroic. No, not sitting in LFG. I don't sit in LFG. People randomly whisper me to tank/heal in heroics. I'm that fucking good. No, I don't have to wait for groups...

I have to wait to actually go -inside- an instance. Like a 5-day waiting period. And I'm seriously fucking tired of it.

What -really- pisses me off about the whole situation is that this problem existed quite a few months ago, and has been increasing gradually up until this last Tuesday when Blizzard provided individuals with actual incentive to run heroics. And what happened? They fucking did.

Or at least they're fucking trying. So here we are, with at least 15 other people, sitting to get into Heroic: Culling of Stratholme. And all I can think of is... why the fuck aren't I still farming saronite?

No comments:

Post a Comment