Monday, September 28, 2009

Xi hates Yogg-Saron

I was half asleep last night, so my anger may seem a little... muted...

But would it be bad form if I made the following macro for the pedestrians that wandered into the spawning clouds instead of into traffic?

"Congratulations, you're our 1,000,000th customer!"

Seriously. It's not that fucking hard. And it's the same two or three people -every- time. Sometimes multiple times. Our group, for whatever reason, can barely handle -one- extra spawn, let alone a legion that is spawned when a hunter takes a step forward, into the cloud that is right in fucking front of him to take his shot.

I move around the entire freakin' room if I have to in an attempt to avoid a cloud. There is never an instance where it is okay to move through a cloud to get to where you need to go. The fact that I have to say that is embarrassing, to say the least. We're making it into phase 2 fairly consistently, but without enough people alive to take on the tentacles and that stupid portal room, we're not really making any progress.

I hate Sunday raids.

No comments:

Post a Comment