Wednesday, May 20, 2009

Tuesday Night Suckfest

Oh, wait, I'm sorry. What I meant to say was...

Wait a second...

*Stands back to take a second look.*

No, no that's right... suckfest.

A healer and a competent tank short, and we find ourselves on the less traveled path... meaning, our raid leader wanted to skip the optional, farmable bosses in lieu of progression bosses, even though we were, as I said, short our normal raid requirements.

Needless to say, it was pretty damn painful. I don't know what it was. Maybe it was the atmosphere. The extra fury warrior that couldn't break 4k. The missing buffs. I just didn't do as well as I should have. But, because I wanted to do this from the start, here are tonight's records (and since there are no old records, these are all, through technicality, record breakers):

XT-002 Deconstructor - 5620
Kologarn - 5654
Auriaya - 4865
Hodir - 5451

I got nothing. Peace out.

No comments:

Post a Comment