Thursday, July 23, 2009

Guild First: Thorim

Guild First: Thorim

So I'm horrible about starting my freakin' combat log at the -beginning- of the night. I just forget when people ask me to tank and help with the arena. So this parse is only -slightly- misleading in that there were, in fact, several other attempts tonight that lead to our success.

The other thing I want to say is that I -hate- being the last tank standing. It's my off-spec set. It's a lot of pressure throwing a full-grown, 10+ stack, really pissed off raid boss at someone who has been collecting hand-me-downs. I died in the last percent.

And we got to see Mimiron 25. Whee. Apparently, my guild members aren't as retarded as I thought. Not -all- of them, anyway...

No dps milestones, cuz I was an on-duty tank.

No comments:

Post a Comment