Monday, July 27, 2009

Little Bitches

So apparently, saying something derogatory in trade chat about a certain class equates to you making a cheap shot at one of your guild mates. True story.

So there's this level 16 warrior named Armaggeddon (or some unfathomably stupid name) who's asking what he should use as a fury specced warrior: Two one handers, or a sword and board. My tolerance after last night is pretty low, so I tell him to straight up -not- spec fury. I didn't go into the details with him, but needless to say, the last thing fury warriors, as a community, need is another idiot who can't tell you the difference between bloodthirst and that one time they drank a bunch of Mountain Dew: Code Red.

So some paladin, thinking to promote his own class, tells him to re-roll a paladin. Cuz it's cool or something. I throw it out there: That and paladins can get away with sucking because of their buffs and replenishment. This was a blanket statement, and you know it's true. And it was directed to our poorly named warrior because, without divine intervention, he will undoubtedly suck at whatever he chooses to do.

But someone who DOESN'T EVEN FUCKING PLAY WOW ANYMORE thought that I was making a cheapshot at a guild member. And he decided to tell me on an alt. On his wife's account.

You see where this is going.

Now a disclaimer. I don't make it a secret that I don't like our resident retribution paladin. He's loud, he's annoying, I've both ignored him in-game and in vent. He's lucky, winning /random rolls in 10 man (bye-bye the only Aesir's Edge I've seen drop) and going on more of the raids than I'm invited to. And in spite of this luck in gearing up, he isn't close to my performance in terms of DPS.

But here's the big selling point. I have -never- in a public forum discussed a guild member in a negative light. I haven't even gone so far as to say "This one paladin in our guild sucks balls." Not in trade, the WoW forums, or anywhere else that one could think.

But this person thinks there's a connection between what I said and what he meant anyway. So to this person I say: Go fuck yourself.

Azurya was a fury warrior in Malfurions Raiders when I joined, and it should be noted that I was at his heels in terms of performance from the moment we met, in half of his gear. I surpassed him easily, and he's been jealous ever since. And all of that jealousy ultimately resulted into:

One little whisper. That said I sucked at fury. And that I shouldn't make cheapshots in trade. Well, my performance record is in the side bar. The data is nice and neat and in perfect order. Scrutinize all you want, you whiny little douche bag.

Next time send a bomb in the mail. At least that way I won't think of you as an impotent little prick.

Edit: I thought it'd be neat to wrap up my little "Xi is greater than you" rant with a little screen shot of a dps comparison between us. But what do you know.. I went back as far as my screenshots are logged, and I couldn't find a single one of us on a single parse. All the way back to TK. I guess his bitch ass either got kicked off the progression team a long time ago, or he left in a huff. Oh, well.

No comments:

Post a Comment