Friday, July 17, 2009

Today Sucks

There are a handful of reasons today sucks. My mouse finally shorted out, which means I'm posting from my brother's smaller, cheaper laptop. Not the fancy one with the buzzers and the whistles. The one with the 9 inch screen. -_-

Adding to my seemingly limitless frustration, I sit in the dark living area of our house while my mom watches 7th Heaven, which is possibly the worst show I've ever seen. Wait, scratch that. The worst show I've ever seen was Full House. I always thought the show was a bit odd, since Bob Saget's stand-up is actually funny. But that's not the point of this rant.

It wasn't my original intent to rant on this relatively harmless eleven season show. But as I searched google for a single negative review, I couldn't find one. Not a single one. It's mind numbing!

I've had to sit through the average episode, and due to my mother's hearing loss, I've heard the rest, and the show suuuuuuuuuuuuucks.

I heard someone once say that the show featured horrible writing, and worse acting. But one of the reasons I hate this show is the writing, and not because I think it's terrible. That might not quite be the word for it. I hate the writing on this show because of the same reason that I hate reality tv. I hate any show that indicates that it's okay to act like a bunch of crazy bitches.

No comments:

Post a Comment