Thursday, November 5, 2009

Gincan....The Towering Monstrosity

If you play a dwarf you are bound to be subject to a certain level of crap being thrown your way. This is especially true if you're the only dwarf in the guild. I'm not bothered by the jokes in anyway, I actually find most of them fairly funny. But last night I got a little revenge on the number one crap talker of Dwarves...our guild leader.

So here's what happened. This nice chest piece dropped off of the Northrend Beasts. It was pretty clear that it would go to off-spec since all of our main tanks either were rocking one already or had one floating around in their bags somewhere.

So as loot shows up a comment is maid that "Whatever happens, that chest piece can't go to Gincan. There is no way he could ever be a Towering Monstrosity." Everyone had their laughs. Even I thought it was a funny comment. But when it came time to roll I got my little bit of poetic justice. I rolled a 100, got my chest piece, and took my place as a "Towering" Monstrosity.

So the moral of the story today is: Racism is wrong, hug a dwarf.

1 comment: