Tuesday, November 24, 2009

My Time with Blizzard Billing Support

It's 1:27, I've been on hold for only five minutes, but I'm seeing estimates of 15 minutes from the automated robot voice, and an hour from players on the forums. So I thought I'd bitch about it on my blog.

So I log in to WoW to finish up my turkey dailies (got tired last night) and get my mats for the raid, and the message on the login screen says... my prepaid time is up.

...wait a second, I use a credit card. How can my 'prepaid' time be up. I got to the account, re-enter everything, I get the same. So, I call up my bank, and they say my card is golden. So... here I am, on the phone with Blizzard because... hey, it's Blizzard. If I don't get on it now, there's no way I'll get to my raid time, eight and a half hours from now. -_-

Edit: It's 1:49 P.M, and my phone says I've been on hold for 30 minutes. Least I got food.

Edit: 2:00 P.M. Nothing. No reason why it can't go through. Since I had already called my bank, the rep just kinda scratched his head and asked if I had another credit card to try. He didn't know what the result code meant, either. >.< Edit: 2:18 P.M. Finally have my account re-activated, through a little help from my friends at Shattered Crystal. If you ever need a game time card, and don't want the hassle of going to the store, you can get one easily, through your email account. It's fast, and secure. /advertising

No comments:

Post a Comment