Tuesday, November 3, 2009

An Obligatory Intoduction

As Xirella has already pointed out there is a another contributor to this blog. So this is a quick introduction of myself, Gincan. Originally my relationship with Xirella was strictly student teacher. I was the lowly newb that knew nothing of rotation, or even how to dps my way out of a paper bag. But after getting several pointers and some decent gear, I quickly rose to be one of the hardest hitting members of our guild. I frequently out dps people who have been doing this for years, and I do it while standing a good two feet shorter than them (Yeah, I'm a dwarf....in game, not real life). So from time to time you can expect to see a post here and there from this angry little dwarf. I promise I'll be more entertaining next time.

No comments:

Post a Comment