Monday, June 15, 2009

10-Man Mimiron: Guild First!

No, it's not a video of our kill. Although, I could probably get one from my brother... I think he fraps -everything-. Nothing really cool dropped (besides healing crap). Gotta go throw ourselves at Vezax. Fight gripes later.



So yeah. I thought it'd be a good idea to post up a youtube video of the track that was playing during a guild first boss defeat. I figure that, between that and weekly dps tracks, I can give people my entire play list. At least, I know one fury warrior who likes the stuff (IRON FIRE RULEZ).

So yeah, Mimiron took a few attempts to sort it out, but we made it through it after not trying for almost three weeks. I will say one thing about that fight that I can do without:

THE FUCKING CEILING.

I pull my camera out and up to see the mines during the first phase, to plot my egress route during the big "GTFOorDIE!" AoE attack. But while doing this on the 4th and most hectic phase, swiveling my camera around at that precise angle puts it -behind- the part of the ceiling that rose up from the ground in phase 2. Who the fuck thought that was a good idea?

So yeah, Vezax was neat. I honestly didn't mind the encounter that much, although it is a little annoying to throw money at the boss while the healers learn the encounter. Meh. Call CNN, that's a fucking news bulletin.

1 comment:

  1. Grats on the kill. And thanks again for more awesome music.

    ReplyDelete