Thursday, June 11, 2009

Wrath of the Plate Wannabes

The lead-in to Wrath of the Lich King has lead to a very disappointing state of class balance in Azeroth. When I say class balance, I don't mean "QQ, I'm not OP." I mean, the balance of classes/roles across any given server. The introduction of Titan's Grip, the reinvention of the retribution paladin, and the introduction of death knights has lead to a plate dps spree.

And it...

Pisses.

Me.

Off.

Seriously, I've been doing this for a long time. I was rocking Aran when you were sucking on your hunter/mage/whatever-class-you-never-learned-to-play. So if you're a ret paladin who thinks they're awesome because they have an arena weapon, or those death knights that just won't go away, or those fucking arms warriors who switched when TG got nerfed...

Get off my fucking server.

I was putting up your numbers in heroics. BC heroics. A year ago.

...

Fuck-sticks.

No comments:

Post a Comment