Wednesday, June 17, 2009

Tuesday Night Raid: Failtron 5000

Razorscale-Auriaya

I'm getting sick of this guild. It seems as though it's members (and the universe) is punishing me for doing good deeds. Which is bullshit, imo.

Long story short, a guild member above me in the SKG list claimed that they would pass the next Rune Edge to me. And he didn't. Even though he owed me. Douche bag.

My entire experience with this guild has been this way, too. I hear one thing, and get another. And I have absolutely no say in the matter because, despite my qualifications and experience, I haven't even been considered for an officer position.

I've come to the point where I can't think of a reason to show up for Wednesday night wipe night. Or whatever they call it.

Auriaya - 5725

1 comment:

  1. Clearly the answer is to reroll horde and kill the douche with an orc warrior w/a rune edge.

    ReplyDelete